Sunday, July 22, 2007

Comic Con 2007


Unfortunately I didn't book a table to sell my new sketch book. To be honest, I didn't think I would have them in time and I'm only going to attend the con for Preview night and part of Thursday. However the book will be available via these great dealers:

Alberto Ruiz's BrandStudio Press - Booth H3

Bud Plant Books - Booth 1500-1501

Stuart NG Books- Booth 5113

If you want your book signed, please track me down. I'll probably be at the Sideshow Booth looking totally useless.

6 comments:

LUD! said...

Tracy,
Will you be selling your sketchbook online for us poor unfortunate souls who won't be killin' themselves to get to San Diego?

Lud Hughes

T-dog said...

Yo Lud! It's already available via my web sites.

best,

Tracy

COMIKXGUY said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

ILL BE GETTIN' THE BOOK FROM MR. RUIZ

WHEN I SAW YOURS AND HERRERRA'S I WAS TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY

PLEASE PUT OUT MORE

BUT NOT TOO FAST, I WANT TO KEEP UP WITH YOU :)

SEE YA AT PREVIEW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

COMIKXGUY said...

:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

SEE YA TOMORROW T - DOG !!!!!!!!!!!

:] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :] :]

Clinton said...

Hey Tracy, I'm glad to have found your blog. I am big fan of your work. Go Tiki!

ShapeStrong said...

I was lucky enough to get a copy of your book in Chicago, The last copy to be exact. I just about freaked right out, not only am I a fan of your work but of electric tiki in whole inspired me to learn to sculpt.